ACTION: VISUAL EXHIBITIONS
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ARTISTIC ACTION
Artwork exhibitions displayed by world artists in search for man’s ontological identity through the investigation of the historical and cultural reserve, the reserve of the most ancient city that now sleeps. The conversation between the present and the past will provide the answers for the understanding of man in the future. These answers will determine the fate of the city itself and they will also specify the nature of man and culture.
Responsible team: VISUAL ARTS TEAM
TIME AND VENUE OF EXHIBITIONS:
- Number of Participants: 100 Artists
- Action Venue: 3 Exhibition halls in the city.
- Time and duration of exhibitions: 1st October – 16th November 2015
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
• Maximum size painting – photograph - collage: to 100x100 cm.
• Maximum size sculpture - relief - construction: to 100x100x50 cm.
• Digital size for the selection of participation: at least 1500x1500 pixels
• File type (extension): jpg.
• Description-summary of entry to 120 words
• Participant contact details
• Photo (300 x 300 pixels)
• CV to 150 words
Time schedules :
-Call-Invitation duration: 1 March - 15 June
-Time for entry selection: 31 July 2015
-Time and duration of exhibition: 1 October - 16 November 2015
Benefits - motives:
1. Presentation of the artworks in a permanent exhibition space.
2. Presentation in the catalog of the event.
3. Presentation of the artworks and the artists on the official website of Sphinx.